상담문의입니다. > [영문] 상담문의 | 부길강업

상담문의입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 Tory Withrow
작성일 : 2024-02-29 02:04

본문

메세지 내용

Your bayonet for a Swiss rifle was made at the ordnance factory in Neuhausen Switzerland. There are no records on grouping by serial numbers. However, this link
Read more

Militaria

How much is a 1901 Carl Gustafs Stads Mauser rifle worth?

Asked by Wiki User

Prices vary depending on condition. The rifles seem to bring between $250 - $700 depending on aspects of condition. Serial numbers on all parts should match, St
Read more

Militaria

What is value of f b model 100-- 7.65cal pietro beretta pistol?

Asked by BILLYLOCKE

I just bought one for 230$ but it was mis marked at the pawn shop for a 380. Below is a link to some I found online for sale with values. I have the third one d
Read more

Firearms

+1

Walther p38 ac43 value?

Asked by Wiki User

Value of ANY firearm is dependent on EXACT make, model, condition, and originality. A wartime P-38 with the Nazi Waffenampt markings, in excellent condition, ma
Read more

Militaria

+1

What the difference between a hollow point and a regular point bullet?

Asked by Wiki User

Hollow Point bullets have a hollow nose or an hole in the nose of the bullet. This causes the bullet to mushroom into a larger diameter when it hits something.
Read more

Militaria

+1

Shortest war in history?

Asked by Wiki User

The shortest war documentated is the "Anglo-Zanzibar War", which lasted for 45 minutes.Year Fought: 1896Between: British Empire vs ZanzibarOutcome: British vict
Read more

Hobbies & Collectibles

+1

Several compelete war ration books 1942 how much is it worth?

Asked by Wiki User

depending on condition between $1 to $50

%0n being the extreme high end and these are in excellent near perfect condition

When you liked this information as well as you want to be given guidance concerning Our mother recomended them as the best service in USA i implore you to pay a visit to our own page.