상담문의입니다. > [영문] 상담문의 | 부길강업

상담문의입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 Venus
작성일 : 2024-04-05 16:18

본문

메세지 내용

The Shark i robot vacuum cleaner with mop Vacuum

The shark i robot vacuum is one of the top mid-priced robot vacuums. It does an excellent job of cleaning and has some neat features.

It cleans floors in a thorough manner and utilizes a row-by -row pattern. It is also good for rugs and will move over tassels of rugs.

The following are a few examples of

The Shark i has a number of notable features, including its innovative navigation technology and self-empty dock. Its IQ navigation uses the grid system to clean room-by-room, meaning every area of your home gets overlooked. It also emptys the trash bin into the baseless bagless after every cleaning.

The i is controlled by both the SharkClean app and Amazon Alexa, so you can control it using your voice, without the need for an extra remote. The vacuum also has a button at the top that allows you to operate the vacuum.

The app allows you to create an account for your vacuum and label it, schedule cleans and look at the history of your cleaning. You can set virtual boundaries to prevent the i from getting into areas where it could become stuck or knock over something fragile. You can also choose different power modes to save energy when you are working in a tough environment.

It also comes with a pair of wheels that are grippy to help it over obstacles such as the stairs or floor transitions. It can detect and maneuver around obstacles like electrical cords. This is useful for pet owners who have small shedding cats or dogs.

The i comes with three power settings including an energy-saving Eco Mode and a default Normal mode, robot Vacuum & Mop and a high-power max mode. You can also create custom cleaning schedules for individual rooms or floors. This is ideal if you live in an enormous home that requires frequent cleaning.

The i is able to be programmed to return to its dock and empty its dustbin However, you need to be aware of the battery life because it frequently underestimates how long it has left. It can also be confused and restart if you tell the i to 'Clean the Home', so you have to be aware when you start or end it.

Design

The Shark i robot is sleekly constructed and has a classy appearance. Its main drive wheels are covered in rubber treads, which gives it exceptional maneuverability. It has a small footprint and is able to fit under most furniture. Despite its size, it can still climb over rugs with high piles and get under couches.

The Robot vacuum & mop is equipped with multiple sensors, including the boundary and cliff sensors that permit it to map your house. It also has a vision module that can detect and avoid obstacles. The app lets you manage the robot's settings and schedule cleaning sessions and see its cleaning history. The app is easy to use, however it isn't able to create virtual no-go zones.

While the Shark i robot is a excellent choice for floors that are not completely clean however, it is unable to pick up large pieces of debris such as pet hair and can get stuck on surfaces that are cluttered. The dirt compartment may be overflowing and make it difficult for you to empty after cleaning. The vacuum does not have a self emptying dock. You'll have empty the bin manually when it gets full.

The battery life of the vacuum is limited, and it often will run out before it is able to return to its base. It's also a little noisy and the app doesn't permit you to choose specific areas to be cleaned or skip. It's therefore best used in conjunction with another robot vacuum, rather than as a stand-alone machine. However, the benefits of being able to delegate your vacuuming to a robot is undeniable. The iRobot Roomba has superior mapping and navigation capabilities as well as a dock that automatically empties itself. It's also less expensive than the Shark i robotic vacuum.

Cleaning Performance

While it can be tricky to adjust to the robotic sound that comes with every robot vacuum, the Shark IQ seems to be pretty good in the area of vacuuming. It doesn't get lost and then retrace its steps, like older Shark robots (like the ION 85 or RV871). The iQ does a fantastic job of mapping your home with an app-generated map that allows you to name rooms so that it can determine which direction to go, making it more efficient than the ION 85 in terms of not having to go over the same areas again.

However, it struggles with bare floors and rugs. It is able to pick up small particles however pet hair and heavier objects such as rice and cereals can be overwhelming for it. In addition the dirt compartment is quickly filled and it can begin to lose suction power as it gets full and makes this robot not ideal for use on bare flooring or carpets with high pile. It can also clog up when it comes into contact with furniture that is tangled or furniture with a tipped edge.

It is easy to solve these problems by emptying its bin at the base. The bin automatically empty into the bin when it is full. This saves you from having to manually empty the bin at the end of each run. The extra-large bin needs to be empty every 30 days, which reduces ownership costs over the long haul.

The SharkClean App allows you to define different cleaning options, check the battery life, set up schedules, view your cleaning history, and create virtual boundaries that prevent it from entering areas where it may become stuck or knock delicate items over. The iQ can also be controlled manually using its remote, which has direction arrows to guide it through your home.

Battery Life

This vacuum robot cleaner has exceptional battery life, even when it's on its high-suction 'Max' mode. It can run up to an hour in this mode, which is more than enough for the majority of cleaning sessions. It also has a more efficient energy-efficient Eco mode that increases its maximum runtime to more than 160 minutes. This is a great feature to have if you often switch between multiple rooms or worry about running out of battery energy while using the robot.

This vacuum cleaner also has an array of amazing automation features. The companion app lets you check its remaining battery life and then assign it to a particular room, pause or resume cleaning, and set various power modes. It can also be controlled by voice commands if you own an Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa device compatible with it. It is equipped with physical boundary markers to ensure that the robot is kept away from certain areas.

Although it is able to maneuver well however, this Shark model isn't able to soak up large pieces of debris, particularly when its dirt compartment is stuffed. It's also prone to get stuck on tassels for the rug or electrical cords. It could get stuck between the legs of chairs.

html>