상담문의입니다. > [영문] 상담문의 | 부길강업

상담문의입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 Ross Ferrari
작성일 : 2024-04-12 19:46

본문

메세지 내용

The Shark i Quietest Robot Vacuum Vacuum

The Shark I robot vacuum is great mid-range robot. It does a great job of cleaning and comes with cool features.

proscenic-floobot-x1-robot-vacuum-and-mop-combo-self-emptying-station-3000pa-suction-robotic-vacuums-tailor-your-cleaning-via-app-200mins-runtime-carpet-detection-multi-level-map-2766.jpgIt does a thorough job of cleaning and employs rows-by-row patterns to clean floors. It is also good on rugs and can be used to move over rug tassels.

Features

The Shark i has a number of standout features, including its innovative navigation technology, as well as a self-emptying dock. Its IQ navigation system uses the grid system to clean room-by-room. This ensures that no part of your home is left unclean. It also emptys its dustbin into the bagless base after each cleaning, making it completely hands-free.

The i is controlled via both the SharkClean app and Amazon Alexa, so you can control it using your voice without the need for an extra remote. The vacuum also has a button at the top that allows you to operate the vacuum.

You can use the app to create a profile for your vacuum and name it, then plan cleaning times and view the history of your cleaning. You can also set virtual boundaries to prevent the i from getting into places it could be stuck in or knock over fragile objects. You can also set different power modes, to help you reduce energy consumption on tasks that are difficult.

Other noteworthy features include its NeverStuck technology and the gritty wheels that enable it to climb over obstacles like stairs or floor transitions. It can detect and navigate around obstacles like electrical cords. This is helpful for pet owners with small shed cats or dogs.

The i comes with three power settings. There's an Eco Mode that is energy-efficient as well as a Normal mode by default, and a Maximum Power mode. You can also make custom cleaning schedules for individual rooms or floors, which is great for those with a large house that requires frequent cleaning.

It is possible to program it to return to its dock automatically and empty its dustbin. However, you should be aware of its battery life since it tends to overestimate how much time is left. It can also be confused and restart if you tell the i to 'Clean Entire Home' which is why you need to be cautious when you begin or end it.

Design

The Shark i robot is sleekly designed and has a high-end appearance. The main wheels are covered with rubber treads which give it an excellent ability to move. Its footprint is tiny and can fit under most furniture. Despite its size, it can still climb over high-pile rugs and even reach under couches.

The robot is equipped with multiple sensors such as boundary and cliff sensors, that allow it to map out your home. It also includes a vision module that can detect and avoid obstacles. The app lets you alter the robot vacuum cleaner's settings, schedule cleaning sessions, and look at the history of its cleaning. The app is easy to use, however it does not permit you to create virtual no go zones.

While the Shark i robot is a ideal choice for floors with no floor, it has trouble picking up large pieces of debris such as pet hair, and it can get stuck on cluttered surfaces. The dirt compartment can fill up and make it difficult to empty after a cleaning session. The vacuum doesn't also have an automatic emptying dock, so you'll have to manually empty the dust bin once it is full.

The vacuum's battery life is limited and often runs out before it can return to its original location. It's also loud and the app does not allow you to choose particular areas to clean. It's best used together with a robot vacuum rather than as a stand-alone machine. However, the value of delegating your vacuuming duties to a robot is undeniable. The iRobot Roomba has superior mapping and navigation abilities as well as an automatic dock that empty itself. It's also a bit cheaper than the Shark i robotic vacuum.

Cleaning Performance

While it can be tricky to get used to the robotic noise that comes with any robot vacuum, the Shark IQ seems to perform pretty well in the vacuuming department. It doesn't get lost and then retrace its steps, like older Shark robots that vacuum and mop (like the ION 85 or the RV871). The iQ does a fantastic job of mapping your home. It makes maps within the app, which allows you to name the rooms so that it knows where it is going.

It has a hard time with floors that are bare or rug. While it is able to pick up small pieces of debris, it could be overwhelmed by pet hair as well as larger items like rice and cereal. Its dirt compartment can also fill up quickly and suction power will begin to reduce as it fills. This type of robot isn't suitable for floors that are not bare or carpets with a lot of pile. It could also get blocked when it comes into contact with tangled furniture or tipped furniture.

It's simple to solve these issues by emptying its bin at the base. It also automatically empties itself into the bin once it's full, which will save you the hassle of manually emptying the dust bin after every run. The extra-large bin requires emptying every 30 days. This will lower the cost of ownership in the long term.

The SharkClean App lets you define different cleaning options as well as check the battery's life, create schedules, see your cleaning history, and create virtual boundaries to stop it from entering areas where it could become stuck or knock delicate objects over. The iQ can also be controlled manually using its remote control, which comes with the ability to direct it around your home.

Battery Life

This vacuum has great battery performance even in its high-suction mode, 'Max. It can run for as long as an hour at that setting, which is sufficient for the majority of cleaning sessions in most rooms. It also has an energy-efficient "Eco" mode that increases the maximum runtime of the robot to more than 160 minutes. This is a great feature to have if you often move between rooms or are concerned about running out of battery energy while using the robot.

The robot vacuum also comes with numerous impressive automation features. The companion app lets you check its remaining battery and then send it to a specific room, pause or restart cleaning, quietest Robot Vacuum and set various power modes. It can also be controlled via voice commands, if have an Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa device that works with it. It comes with physical boundary markers to ensure that the robot is kept away from certain areas.

Although it is able to maneuver well however, it isn't the most maneuverable model. Shark model struggles to suck up large pieces of debris, particularly when its dirt compartment is stuffed. It also gets stuck on electrical cords and rug tassels. It could also get stuck between the legs and legs of chairs.

Overall overall, the Shark IQ robotic vacuum is a good option for those looking for a basic robot with decent mapping capabilities and simple-to-use features. It's not as good as the Roborock S7 in most cases. The latter feels sturdier and more durable, has less demanding maintenance requirements, is able to bear lower costs for recurring expenses, recharges quicker, offers a longer maximum battery life, performs better on carpets and floors with no carpets, and is able to move over obstacles more easily.