상담문의입니다. > [영문] 상담문의 | 부길강업

상담문의입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 Dallas
작성일 : 2023-12-25 13:27

본문

메세지 내용

We urge you to upload it to the Commons except there is a very good cause for it to remain local. If the file you want to upload has a free license, vape e-liquids please go to Commons and upload it there. This file is from a free published supply. 1-24. This text incorporates textual content from this supply, which is in the public domain. This text incorporates text from this supply, which is in the public domain. This is a depiction of a copyrighted three-dimensional work or vape e-liquids constructing, which is the thing of debate in an article.

This image is the article of discussion in an article. The previous model was my own, or else I have made positive the previous uploader(s) do not object to this replacement. Sorry, in order to upload recordsdata on the English Wikipedia, that you must have a confirmed account. The discussion is in regards to the photograph or painting as such, as a creative work, not simply concerning the thing or person it exhibits. If you want to replace the existing file with an uncontroversial, improved model of the identical work, please go to Commons and add it there, not right here on the English Wikipedia's local wiki.

I made this myself, from scratch, with out copying or incorporating anybody else's creative work, and I am prepared to launch it under a free license. This is the cowl or dustjacket of a e book, the cowl of a CD or video, the official launch poster of a film, Best Starter Kits (https://www.vaporsugar.com) or Vape Clearance a comparable item. It will likely be included as that work's primary means of visible identification, at the top of the article concerning the e-book, film, and vape e-liquids many others. in question. It will likely be included as that entity's main means of visible identification, Vape juice at the top of the article in question.

ISSN 1438-8871. PMC 5869180. PMID 29530840. This text incorporates text by Greta Hsu, Jessica Y Sun, and Shu-Hong Zhu accessible under the CC BY 4.0 license. Word: If you happen to plan to make use of it for another function than this, please tick the field for "other non-free work" below. In the event you plan to make use of the file for any objective aside from this, please do not use this part, but the one labelled "different type of non-free work" under.

Please make sure you understand copyright and Vape Deals the image use policy earlier than proceeding.